Read an IT World review of this Course
"Intrinsec Security is one of CSA’s most experienced CCSK training providers, and they’ve certainly contributed to the progress of CSA’s mission in delivering the best practices for security assurance within cloud computing." - Jim Reavis, CEO of the CSA
Official Cloud Security Alliance cloud training by the leaders in cloud security training
The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge class provides students a comprehensive review of Cloud Security Fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK v3.0 certificate exam. Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the course covers all major domains in the Guidance v3.0 document from the Cloud Security Alliance, and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA). In addition to covering the above guidance and recommendations, the course continues building cloud security knowledge by performing extensive hands-on activities. Students will learn to apply their knowledge as they perform a series of exercises as they complete a scenario bringing a fictional organization securely into the cloud.
The intended audience for our training is people who wish to learn more about cloud computing in general, and the security aspects that require addressing prior to deployment of any system in a public or private cloud:
- IT Auditors
- IT Security Professionals
- Business Analysts
- System Architects
- Business Owners
- Business Unit Stakeholders
About the CCSK Exam
The CCSK exam is a 90 minute exam that consists of 60 questions spread across the 14 CSA domains. This exam should only be taken after reading the reference documents found here:
More Questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge Homepage: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/education/certificate-of-cloud-security-knowledge/
- CSA Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus (v. 3.0): https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/guidance/csaguide.v3.0.pdf
- European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) Risk Assessment Document: http://www.enisa.europa.eu/act/rm/files/deliverables/cloud-computing-risk-assessment
- CSA Notorious Nine: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/download/the-notorious-nine-cloud-computing-top-threats-in-2013/
Your Registration Includes
- Training from the leaders in cloud security training in North America.
- CCSK Certification Exam Registration.
- Official Cloud Security Alliance Training on Security Guidance for Critical Areas Of Focus in Cloud Computing.
- Exclusive access to CCSK exam prep questions - Over 200 questions that test your knowledge before taking the real exam.
- Pre-paid access to Amazon Web Services - No credit card required.
Why Choose Our Training?
LIFETIME support. After the class is completed, you will be given access to our trainers to help you with any study material covered in the exam.
Money-Back Guarantee. If, during the first morning you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your registration fees.
Real-World Instructors. All of our classroom trainers have real-world experience in large industry and dynamic training skills. If you disagree, we will refund your registration costs.
Cost Effective. Our training solutions are very cost effective compared to other offerings.